04/10/2012

Dress code





Kookaï robe et jupe; Morgan boléro.; Torrente escarpins.
Photos by Ilana Lansky.

Sometimes I look at my wardrobe and I m wondering how I should dress. I pondered for every occasion the outfit that I need. For moments of hesitation, I put on a dress and I'm dressed.

Parfois je regarde mon garde robe et je me demandes comment je dois m'habiller. M'habiller pour faire du sport, pour aller travailler, pour sortir, pour dormir, enfin. Je réfléchi et pour chaque occasion, la tenue qu'il me faut . Pour les moments d'hésitation, je mets une robe et je suis habillée.

3 comments:

  1. These dresses are so cute!! Love it :)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're lovely cc

      here it is a single dress. I incremented it with a juxtaposed skirt and a bolero.
      keep in touch

      fashioniste

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...